Clicke is a Photography competition in SANMILAN…Meeting of minds. In this competition, the participants will show a series of self-clicked photographs depicting the theme.
• Participants will compete individually. He / she must register for SANMILAN 2019.
• Scoring areas – Story, Technical Knowledge, Creativity and Presentation.
• Presentation on 16.02.2019 (Saturday) from 1500 Hrs at CMSDU New Seminar Hall. 6 minutes for presentation, 4 minutes for interaction.
• The maximum number of contestants that will be shortlisted is eight. Only shortlisted contestants will need to register for SANMILAN 2019.
• Judges’ decision will be final and binding.
• Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com latest by February 5, 2019. Shortlisted entries will be informed by February 10, 2019 about their selection. No changes will be allowed after submission.
For the competition, assume the following:
• Theme: Incredible India / Awesome Assam
• Subject Brief: The photo feature should drive home the concept and feel of Incredible India / Awesome Assam.
• About Incredible India and Awesome Assam: Incredible India is the name of an international tourism campaign maintained by the Government of India since 2002, to promote tourism in India to an audience of global appeal. You can know more about the campaign by visiting incredibleindia.com The Assam Tourism has come-up with the new brand entity Awesome Assam to promote Assam Tourism outside Assam. Some interesting information on the campaign may be had from magicalassam.com/2016/09/awesome-assam.html
What to do?
• Make a timed PPT slide show of 6 minutes duration consisting of 12 – 15 of your self-clicked photographs. The slide show can consist of text and other graphics.
• The language used should only be English.
• PPT size should not exceed 10 MB.
• Use freely available background music for the slide show.
• Winner: ₹ 6000/- + Certificates to all group members.
• Runners’ Up: ₹ 3000/- + Certificates to all group members.
• All competitors will give the organizers the copyright to use the materials submitted for the competition.