Rhythm is the voice of Dibrugarh University competition. Only one participant is allowed from a college/institute/Centre/Department. The college/institute must be affiliated to
Dibrugarh University. The winner pockets ₹
7000 (Rupees Six Thousand) only while the 2nd and 3rd best participant wins ₹ 3000
(Rupees Three Thousand) only and ₹ 2000 (Rupees Two Thousand) only. All other finalists get ₹ 1000 (Rupees One Thousand) only. The winner is also given a customized trophy. All finalists get certificates. Venue will be Kalaguru Bishnu Rabha Auditorium, Dibrugarh University.
• Participant has to be certified by the Head / Chairperson as being nominated from the Department / Centre / Institute / College.
• Instrument Support will be provided by the organizers.
• There will be two/three rounds – Screening and/or Prelims and Finals. Screening / Prelims will be held on February 16, 2019 (Saturday). Finals will be held on February 17, 2019 (Sunday).
• At most 6 participants will be selected for the Finals.
• Judges’ decision shall be final and binding.