Empresa is the Business Plan competition of … meeting of minds. A business plan is a formal statement of business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.
• Four member teams. All members must register for SANMILAN 2019 individually.
• Scoring areas – Business Viability, Content of the Business Plan, Presentation.
• Presentation on 16.02.2019 (Saturday) from 1130 Hrs at CMSDU New Seminar Hall. 15 minutes for presentation, 5 minutes for interaction.
• The maximum number of teams that will be shortlisted is six. Only shortlisted teams will need to register for SANMILAN 2019.
• Judges’ decision will be final and binding.
• Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com latest by February 5, 2019. Shortlisted entries will be informed by February 10, 2019 about their selection. No changes will be allowed after submission.
Structure of the Business Plan:
The following structure should be used to create the Business Plan.
• Cover Page – This should include the name of the project, your name and contact information.
• Table of Contents (TOC) – Should help readers to easily find what they are looking for.
• Executive Summary – Should be brief and formal.
• Business Description – This should have a high-level overview of the proposed venture.
• Industry Background – Should have historical data as well as current information about the shape, size, trends and key features of the industry.
• Competitive Analysis – Should contain a breakdown of current and prospective rivals.
• Market Analysis – Should contain your assessment of the target customers and their wants, needs, and demographics.
• Management Summary – Should contain a brief of the management team and their roles.
• Operations Plan – Should show the flow of the business’s daily activities and supporting strategies.
• Marketing Plan – Should highlight the strategy for selling the product or service.
• Financial Plan – Should have a synopsis of the current status and future projections of the company’s financial performance.
• Attachments and Milestones – Additional documents that supply more detailed information about elements of the plan.
What to do?
• Create a Business Plan for any tourism related business in MS Word format.
• Limit the MS Word File to 20 pages.
• Best Team: ₹ 6000/- + Certificates to all group members.
• Second Best Team: ₹ 3000/- + Certificates to all group members.
• All competitors will give the organizers the copyright to use the materials submitted for the competition.